Lipo Revée® - REV.0109
s, m, l, xl, xxl
Recommended to use after liposuction of lower tummy, buttocks, pelvic area, hip, thighs, knees and calves. This special compression garment by Revée® is also ideal for Post-Operative care for patients with lymphatic problems of lower limb.
74% polyamide, 26% elastane
Do you need help?
Revée® with LYCRA® BEAUTY
The Science of Shaping™
Designed for state-of-the-art shaping, LYCRA® BEAUTY fibre is the secret ingredient of these fabrics. They are specifically developed to offer a make-up effect of the silhouette, without sacrificing comfort and body modelling.
This technology has been designed to satisfy the growing demand for a product that supports the body and models its shapes, without compromising its freedom of movement.
FOR A PERFECT POSTOPERATIVE RESULT AFTER A LIPOSUCTION & LIPOEDEMA SURGERY.
- Post-operative compression garment pants specially designed after liposuction for patients suffering from lipoedema.
- designed according to the precious indications of the MD. Agostino Bruno Plastic Surgeon Rome – Italy
- is good after liposuction of buttocks, hips, thighs, knees or calves
- This compression garment is finished at the waist with a soft hem.
- The shiny part of the fabric inside makes it easier for the garment to slide when putting it on. It is also very convenient for healthcare operators, who will help you dress directly in the operating room once the surgery is finished.
- The comfortable, non-toxic and hypoallergenic materials used, together with the perfect compression effect, are the ideal ingredients for both doctor and patient to be completely satisfied with this modern and highly-performing compression garment.
- Thanks to the cut of material, legs are fixed under the heel, therefore keeping the product in place and not rolling upward
- Closure with two rows of hooks over abdomen
- Variable adjustment of compression to individual parts is facilitated by the closure, which is important for those times when lymph flow needs some assistance and when the swelling goes down.
- Thanks to its wide hygiene opening, you will be able to wear it 24 hours a day.
For a better postoperative recovery, we recommend buying two garments of the right size.To avoid interrupting the compressive therapy for too long, it is advisable to have a second garment of the correct size available to replace the other.