TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Visiting the sections of the website www.revee.it implies that the User accepts the following conditions.
General Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and conditions apply to all Users visiting the website www.revee.it (hereinafter simply “website”—, owned by REVEE S.r.l. —hereinafter simply “REVEE”—. Please read them carefully before visiting the website. By accessing and using this website, you confirm that you have read and understood these Terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them, as well as to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. REVEE reserves the right to change these Terms and conditions without notice, and in its sole and exclusive discretion.
If you do not accept these Terms and conditions, please refrain from using this website.
Use of the website
REVEE assumes no responsibility in relation to the contents of the website, to the use that third parties may make of it, or for any contamination deriving from accessing, sharing or downloading material from this website.
Therefore, REVEE shall in no way be liable for the damages, losses, prejudices of any kind that third parties may suffer as a result of interacting with this website or using what is published there.
Users can use this website exclusively for lawful purposes. It is expressly forbidden to:
- use the website in any way that does not comply with applicable national and international laws and regulations;
- use the website in any form that is illegal or fraudulent or that has an illegal or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- use the website in any way that could damage, disable, overburden or compromise the functionality of any REVEE server or networks connected to it;
- use the website in any way that constitutes an act of defamation, abuse or violation of the rights of third parties;
- use any material or information available on the website, including images and photographs, in any form that violates any copyright, trademarks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights of any party;
- use the website to consciously transmit, send or upload any technically dangerous material —including, among other things, computer viruses such as “Trojan horses”, “worms”, “logic bombs”, altered data, other harmful programs or dangerous information—.
Information on the website
REVEE manages this website to improve public access to information regarding its activities. All information available on the website is provided as it is. Despite the best efforts on our side, REVEE cannot guarantee that such information is complete, correct and updated.
REVEE expressly disclaims any liability arising from the use of this website or from any reliance based on the information available on the website or the use of such information by anyone. If the website contains information about laws, regulations or decisions made by public authorities, Users must be aware that such information may have been modified, repealed or replaced after it has been published on the website. Therefore, Users are invited to rely solely on the most recent official version published by the relevant authorities.
Links to other websites
The information provided on the website may contain references and links to third parties or to their websites. Such information does not represent the opinion of REVEE and links to third-party websites are provided solely for informative purposes and to facilitate Users. REVEE does not express an opinion on such information or on such third-party websites and cannot in any way be held responsible for their content.
Intellectual property rights
All materials published on this website are protected by copyright or any other intellectual property rights, and are owned by or licensed to REVEE.
It is forbidden to use, store —except where necessary to view the content of the website—, reproduce, modify, distribute, sell or otherwise transfer any of these materials without the prior written consent of REVEE.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These Terms and conditions belonging to the website of REVEE and the website itself are governed exclusively by Italian law and shall be interpreted in accordance with it.
In the event of a dispute, the exclusive jurisdiction lies with the courts and tribunals of Turin (Italy).
Registered office: Corso Quintino Sella, 131, 10132 Turin (TO), Italy
Share capital €10,000.00 (fully paid-up)
VAT number IT-10818580010