per il trattamento e la prevenzione delle cicatrici ipertrofiche e dei cheloidi
100% Gel di Silicone
Hai bisogno di aiuto?
Instructions for use and warnings
How to use Revée® Scar Gel
- Wash and pat dry the area in question, as Revee® Scar Gel should only be applied to dry, clean skin.
- Carefully spread a small amount of gel on the scar without massaging the area. If too much product is applied, use a cloth to gently remove it to prevent your clothes from getting stained.
- After Revée® Scar Gel has dried, you can apply on the skin make-up, cosmetics or sunscreen.
- Use twice a day, in the morning and in the evening, for at least 2 to 3 months. In case of difficult scars, it may be necessary to continue the treatment.
When Revée® Scar Gel should not be used
- Revée® Scar Gel should not be applied on wounds or burns that haven’t fully healed yet.
- Revée® Scar Gel should not be applied in contact with mucous membranes or near the eyes.
- Revée® Scar Gel should not be applied on skin that is being treated with other medicinal and topical products, without first consulting a doctor.
- Revée® Scar Gel should not be used in case of dermatological diseases without first consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
Are there any possible side effects of Revée® Scar Gel?
- The gel can rarely cause redness, pain or skin irritation.
- In case of reactions, discontinue its use.
- If you have any doubt about the above or other side effects, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
How to store Revée® Scar Gel
Revée Scar Gel should be stored at room temperature (not higher than 25 °C)
100% silicone gel (cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer) to treat and prevent hypertrophic scars and keloids.
“I like people who leave their mark. Not scars.”
Indications and characteristics
Silicone gel for topical use indicated to treat and prevent scar formation on freshly healed wounds, as well as to reduce raised scars.